Friday, September 23, 2011



THE GLADEZMEN:
This three piece band of swamp freaks Fu#@ing! Rock! The Gladezmen are from deep in the swamps of south Florida, and it shows in their music, giving them a unique sound and style that’s truly all their own.This psycho trio is able to cover all the bases, from rockabilly to white boy rap!I call it Swampfunkapunkabilly! Maybe I should add that to Wikipedia!

Their new CD “Big Ol’ Monster” is another killer offering from this moonshine-drenched psycho trio. It’s sure to bring the swampabilly out of ya’ and have you dancing a jig like ol’ Jed Clampet from the Beverly Hillbillies! The lyrics and samples from old movies and TV shows are clever and funny. I don’t know; maybe it’s all the gator or possum meat combined with their moonshine-soaked brains that have allowed them to come up with their own unique style and sound. Or maybe it’s just some funky voodoo? I don’t know? All I do know is that I hope they keep it up because I want more!
Check em’ out @ myspace.com/gladezmen