Friday, September 23, 2011



Psycochargers new disk: Mark of the Psycho. From the first moment I popped the disk in I was drawn into a psychotic haze, where I wake up peddle to the metal, burning rubber in a cloud of smoke, my “Baby Got A Gun”. Heehaw me and Chi Chi’ are going on a run Yea babe it’s gonna’ be fun! Me, my baby and Jimmy Beam are tearing up the streets in my “Psycho Death Machine”. I feel her rumble, I hear her roar.

She’s the craziest bitch I’ve ever seen, sexy as hell and just a little mean! Chi Chi squeals liquor store, Hodjie mart who we gonna rob? She giggles, eanie, meanie, miney, Moe catch a... Stop babee! That’s the one! I slam on the breaks and jam into the lot; she’s already half way out the door as I screech to a halt. Chi Chi jumps out, shotgun in hand, Chi Chi burst through the door and screams give me all your money or kiss your ass good bye! I spit on you, you filthy American whore! Hodjie says just before my baby screamed like Xena and blasted Hodjie all over the wall. Chi Chi grabs the cash and turns, more shots fired as Chi Chi blast out the door!

Psychocharger roars, as Chi Chi dives in headfirst. Chi Chi took one in the shoulder, I watch her “Turn Blue”. Chi Chi’s been living the “Life of Sin” since she was “Thirteen”.

I decide to take her to old crazy Doc, “They Call Him Sadistic” because he always says “I Eat The Dead”. Blood!!! Shock!!! Kill!! Rock!!! We’re on a mission to “Live Fast, Never Die” I love my psycho baby because she brings out the “Beast In Me”, I feel the “Call of The Necrofiend”. Now I’m a “Wanted Man”, I’m a wanted man in California, I’m a wanted man in Kansas City, I’m a wanted man in Ohio, I’m a wanted man...

I woke up in the morning struggling to make my way through the haze. Damn did all that just happen or was it all a dream? I look down to see Chi Chi lying on top of me, naked, except for a bloody bandage… Shit baby we gotta’ go! Psychocharger’s blaring on the radio!

Hot Damn this CD rocks! I love it! Buy it I promise you won’t be disappointed! http://www.psychocharger.com