Friday, September 23, 2011



Jason and the Punknecks: Love Us or Hate Us Hillbilly Rock -n- Roll.

I’ve never been a country music fan, but I have to say I love this collection of Hillbilly/country punk songs by the Punknecks, with Wildman Jason Punkneck and his tattooed face rockin’ the guit-fiddle and sweet Polly Punkneck with a voice as sweet as any country star are one of the coolest bands I’ve seen for quite some time. From the very first time I saw them perform I was hooked! This three piece band has more energy and stage presence then most bands could ever dream of. This CD is packed full of some ass kickin’ tunes, and it’s clear that they are as talented as they are irreverent and funny. So don’t miss a chance to see them perform live! You’ll be downing shots and kickin’ up you heels, and dancin' like a hillbilly fool! So get out of your trailer and pick up their CD, kick off your shoes, drink some shine and let the hillbilly in you get out and dance!